Updated: Mar 15, 2021
German MBA programs are a savvy decision for MBA aspirants hoping to change into a professional in Europe.
Here is a list of some top MBA colleges in Germany:
1) Mannheim Business School
Tuition fee: US$45,279
Students in class: 55
International students(%): 84 %
Situated in the core of the German and European economy, Mannheim Business School (MBS), the umbrella association for the management training at the University of Mannheim, is viewed as one of the main organizations of its sort in Germany and is consistently positioned as Germany's #1.
· It scored an ideal score for ROI with Avg. Salary: $105,800– and it's obvious to perceive any reason why.
· Ranked 4th in Europe in the Bloomberg Businessweek International MBA Ranking (2017) in the category 'learning’
· The social Class Project is a vital piece of the MBA educational plan.
· Mannheim’s clubs are the best ways to build networks.There are six to choose from: Women in Business Club; Consulting Club; Marketing & Sales Club; Technology & IT Club; Financials Club; Startup Club.
2)Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
Tuition fee: US$42,413
Students in class: 45
International students: 89%
For those searching for an MBA in finance in Germany, the Frankfurt School is the best choice.
· Global viewpoint and assorted peer group.
· International week at CEIBS in Shanghai, China's top business college.
· Interactive learning approach with real-world case studies methodology.
· World class faculty and very strong business network across the globe.
· Direct and fast access to airport and train connections.
· Frankfurt School has around 40 student initiatives in sport, arts & culture, social engagement, and personal & professional development.
3)WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
· Tuition fee: US$44,706
· Students in class: 30
· International students: 85 %
Situated in Vallendar and in Düsseldorf, the school's MBA program has superb compensation measurements: the Economist's review as of late found that graduates' post-MBA pay rates’ had expanded by 89% on pre-MBA pay rates.
· Taught by extraordinary global faculties, specialists, and business specialists who teach practical based study approach.
· Small batch size.
· Curriculum focused on learning personal growth and leadership.
· Extracurricular management workshops in Strategy Consulting, Change Management, Design Thinking, and Process Management are offered.
4) ESMT Berlin
Tuition fee: US$49,864
Students in class: 51
International students: 98%
MBA students here can benefit the most from the dynamism and variety of Germany's capital, Berlin. The school offers a one-year full-time MBA with two specialization alternatives: Managing Innovation and Technology or Global Sustainable Business.
· 98% of international students each year get admission here which means that you will ready to easily adapt to global business.
· World's most diverse faculty from - Harvard, Cornell, Columbia, INSEAD etc.
· Every program is taught in English.
· They have various research centres which enable one to learn various skills in depth.
5)HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
· Tuition fee: US$43,559
· Students in class: 51
· International students: 90%
HHL is purportedly the oldest business college in German-speaking Europe. Its full-time MBA has been positioned among the Top 100 in the Economist's MBA Ranking 2017.
· HHL ranks first in Germany and fifth globally for its entrepreneurship focus.
· 2,500+ alumni in 10+ chapters
· 300+ start-ups, 5 unicorns
· 130+ partner universities
· Known for its excellence in teaching.
Faculty from top B-Schools around the globe.
These are the top B-schools from Germany. Each B-schools has its own culture. All we need to do is to figure out our cultural fit. To each his own.